Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hiya

Well, I finally got a blog. I used to have one, but it was severely neglected. It died.



The only real reason I started a blog is the fact that I have no where appropriate to post this engineering and structural feat: superwine and paradiso ice-cream sandwiches.

What else would I be doing to avoid studying before my physics mock? Oh, we aren't allowed to call them mocks anymore. Mock, mop... what ever. The point is that I was procrastinating. It took me all day to come up with something to distract me. It seems that I was putting off my procrastination. Does that surprise anyone?

I got the idea when I couldn't decide whether to sneak some more superwine biscuits or get a bowl out and have some ice-cream. Superwine! When I grow up, I'm going to be a super hero and I shall name myself Superwine! I will spread my biscuity goodness and there will be peace on earth. And harsher penalties for parole violators.

Anyway, onto the sandwiches.

First, I laid out my biscuits and the bread board and got the ice-cream out. As you can see, I have already made a few planning marks with a knife. And some lettuce. And a bench that needs a tidy and wipe down.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then I cut myself a cube of ice-cream. Full of cubey paradisio-y goodness. And some onions.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As you can see, I tried to put what I didn't need back.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All carefully laid out...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And assembled. Also, some gherkins, margarine and a coffee thingy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 minutes later, I can be seen enjoying them on webcam.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last night dad asked why there was an empty gherkin jar in the computer room. I declined the opportunity to comment.

Anyway, I'm off to do stuff. Like wipe the bench. Anything but open my physics books again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does it taste like?

10:53 pm, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Neep said...

I believe he would be in awe of the... engineering skill needed to make them.

It tasted good.

11:00 pm, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Al said...

Een Amereeka, we call them "Chozzwozzles."

11:09 pm, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Neep said...

I just realised something... I had the two biscuits set up one above the other. I put the filling on the top one, then flipped the bottom one over onto it. I repeated down the line of biscuit...

I worked at hell KFC making burgers for hell too long!*

*This is me attempting to swear like Spock.

11:57 pm, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home