Thursday, September 08, 2005

Random photo time!

First, this is Simone Lahbib. Isn't she pretty?



Ok, so this will be a quick replay of the last year. I will just post the thumbnails.

School workday:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The day I went to the Labour conference. I took Darren Hughes his 27th birthday cake when he was up on the stage. It was fun. Here I am showing off one of my impulse buy of the day, from that creepy shop in James Smith Corner.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is me with my niece. Isn't she cute?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Fun at the park with my nephew.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My sister. So. Aroungry.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Happy Birthday to meeee! I'm more interested in the baby, Marian can have the cake.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Christmas. *squee*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The heaters in the chem lab don't work. So I had to wear THE HAT.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The ball. See the top? It is shiny because it is 8% metal. Doesn't say what kind, but that's what it says on the tag.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

We love us!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My granddad's birthday cake. I don't know the binary for 82, so it is 8 and then 2.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Helping with the campaign instead of studying for mocks...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So. That pretty much sums up my life.

*cries*

2 Comments:

Blogger Neep said...

I like fluffy bears.

Go cuddle yourself.

11:38 pm, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your bag (G)

8:37 pm, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home