Sunday, February 26, 2006

As most people reading this will know, I'm back at school for a year. It's not because I failed, I passed level 3 ncea and got university entrance, it's because I want my calc marks so I can do physics at uni.

Now is when most people say "you're nuts! You can do catch up courses at Uni!" But I don't want to spend my first year at Uni paying to catch up. I'm also using this year to work for better marks in all my subjects so I don't bounce into Uni straight from the laziest year of my life, with the bare minumum of passing marks and absolutely no study habits.

So if you have an opinion about what I should do with my year, I would appreciate it if you keep it to yourself.

/pissed off

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam McClean said...

Good idea. I should have done that, but didnt. Good luck anyway.

2:28 pm, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home