Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ok, I have finally had time to scan some photos from my last day!

First, I will explain a few things. The photos aren't that great, I forgot the digital camera so I picked up a cheap disposable one on the way to school and then scanned them on a very old scanner.

The other thing that probably needs explaining is our choice of clothing. Laughing We are wearing tshirts that my brother printed for us. They have this:
(Teen Girl Squad, google and watch... now!) on the front and a buffy quote (We do we go from here?) on the back. My sister is wearing her school skirt from last year (as 7th formers we haven't had to wear uniform for a year) and my friend and I are wearing our short grey skirts from 3rd form. We have our ties around our waists.

Anyway, on to the photos!

My friend and I (I'm on the left) about to start a sack race, handcuffed together. Another friend tackled me during the race and I landed on my face, and Emma kept hopping! Very painful.

The 6 of us.

My friend being a seed.

My friend after having a bucket of water tipped over her. The photo is blurry because I am running away from her... I may have helped with the watering. I still have the scratches on my wrist from when she got me for it.

And here we are, covered in water, detergent, flour and cream. Most of the cream and flour has been washed off by this stage. I had (while I was handcuffed) a mesh sack thrown over me head, then I was thrown across a wet detergenty tarpoline head first.

Revenge on the main culprit of the bucket thing. Also because he was the one who tackled me in the sack race.

13 days and my exams are over! I'm ready for them to be done now, I have even dug out my santa hat. (Starts rocking slighly).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Hope you don't me randomly popping in - You have a cool blog ;-)

11:41 am, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home