Friday, October 28, 2005

2 weeks and 5 days. Till my 1st exam, innit.

2 weeks and 6 day until my 2nd.

3 weeks until my 3rd.

4 weeks and 1 day until my 4th.

4 weeks and 5 days until my 4th.


5 weeks and 1 day until I go into school, give back all my text books and leave. Forever.

They go, deep breath, Biology-Calculus-English-Chemistry-Physics.

You know what we have to do? Learn to do that Irish pub dancing thing... old fashioned like. Swinging and clumping around and twirling. It looks so fun.


Ohhh... and she never gives out
And she never gives in, she just changes her mind
And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding
But she'll bring out the best and the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself 'cause she's always
a woman to me

I actually really like this song. It's sexist and all... but I still like it.

*does a little dance*

I can't concentrate on writing this. I have just been studying. On a friday evening. What more can I say?

I can tell you that orangutans split off from the hominids 15 million years ago. I think. Wait, I'm not sure.

So maybe I can't tell you anything. Except that 'ambugers go well with wootbeer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that song too. and wootbeer! great blog - from San Francisco

11:39 pm, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home