Monday, October 03, 2005

I keep sneezing. My mouth, eyes, nose and ears are full of dust.

I have just spent a few hours sitting on my bedroom floor filling rubbish bags. I will never miss any of the stuff a threw out, why was I keeping it? I made a small dent, tidying one corner of my room. If I do 2 corners tomorrow, then 1 corner on thursday morning (working wednesday) then I can clean and vacuum on thursday. And I will have a room again. Why do I keep shoe boxes? They were just sitting on the floor of my room. Now they are in the bin. I kept 5 lift plus bottles (the ones with candles in them) and put the rest of them in the recycling. All 2 dozen of them.

I put things I want to keep on my bed. Books, exam papers, notes from this year. Book vouchers, money, hairclips. I just hope that I will sort it all out before I go to bed tonight, or it will all end up on the floor again.

*coughs up a dusty lung*

Oh, I found the smell in the living room. My bag was behind the couch and it had a cream cheese sandwhich in it, from election day. Over 2 weeks! Emma, is that what you meant when you said our house has a unique smell?

I think everyone should completely declutter these holidays, then it will be easier to study. I also did some of that today. Complex numbers, genetics and Amarican Beauty. I'm on a roll!

We have 4 new 6 foot book cases. We have a lot of books.

I have curly hair. It won't go away. See?



It is as curly as Emma's!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home