Friday, September 23, 2005

Only one thing to say really, holidays are here.

I'm not even working much, yay!

Today we had a shared lunch in Biology. It was awesome, like Primary school all over again! We played games for the last 15 minutes of Chem aswell. W00t.

Oh, and GH told us why she was wearing the lei of shame. Appearantly Mr Dawson was observing her teaching a yr9 class and instead of writing "the advantage of sexual reproduction is increased variation" on the board, she wrote "the enjoyment of sexual reproduction is increased variation". Teehee. He didn't draw attention to it and the kids didn't notice, they just copied it down.

I just found out today that I was away for group photos. I was also away for the giant 7th form photo earlier in the year so there will be no photographic evidence of me being in the 7th form in the yearbook. I should have dropped out last year and worked at KFC for the rest of my life.

And Stephen thinks I'm a lesbian.

O_o

This entry is very... fragmented. Oh well, it's the holidays! *squee!!!*

2 Comments:

Blogger Spacegirlnz said...

wOOt go the lei!

7:04 pm, September 23, 2005  
Blogger Neep said...

She has agreed to take MK down next term if we can get something good on her.

8:03 pm, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home