Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well, I just ate pancakes.

They were good.

I have decided that today I won't leave the house. I love holidays. I can't believe it's tuesday already, I can feel this precious 2 weeks slipping away!

On Saturday I worked. When I got home there were 2 cars in the driveway, so I knew that we had visitors. Grandma, Granddad, Kathy, Ian, Nicole, Jack and Amber to be exact. It was fun.

I also worked on Sunday, then went to Emma's house. We (Emma, Emz, Lilabet, Marian and me) watched stupid movies, drank root beer and ate pizza and raw ovenbake chips. They were raw because we were really hungry and Emma couldn't be bothered putting them back in the oven for longer. Yeeeuchhhk.

Then yesterday we went off to Stephen's to watch Lost. Then Emma came to our house and we watched Scream and Scream 2. I had never got around to watching them before. Now I have to watch Scream 3.

Emma went home when Marian went to work this morning.

Maybe that is why my holidays are slipping away, I have been too busy.

Don't think I haven't been studying though, this morning I tipped all my books onto the floor and sorted them into 5 piles... one for each subject. Then I drew up a study timetable. I'm all organised. What... you mean I have to actually open the books? I didn't get that far.

I will though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spacegirlnz said...

NO YOU WON'T!!!!

You're just like me!!!! Too lazy to open those bloddy(tehe) books!!

9:49 pm, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Neep said...

Yes I will!

Bloddy marshmellows.

Oh, I haven't taken the DVDs back. Weren't they due back today? How much are the fines?

4:29 pm, October 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home