Sunday, October 02, 2005

I haven't seen Anja in over a week. I must say, now that the withdrawl effects have gone... I can't see why I ever needed her.

I told you I could quit anytime I wanted to.

*breaks down in tears and crawls into a ball on the floor*

She doesn't even love me anymore. I rang her house to find out when she was finishing work, thinking maybe she could come down here or I could go up there. Invite the Emmas and Liz, you know. Her mum told me that they were going to the Wairarapa when she was finished work, maybe I could text her. I didn't text her. Out of spite, like. She obviously doesn't want to spend time with me. She would rather waltz off to random parts of the country to see relatives and have a life.



In other news:

"The special votes did not improve National's chances of forming the next government, indeed they made those prospects slightly worse by having one seat fewer in Parliament than was true on the election night, I therefore formally concede on behalf of the National Party that we do not have enough seats to claim a mandate." Good boy, now sit. Stay.

*dances*

4 Comments:

Blogger Spacegirlnz said...

Eat that Don Brash!

6:02 pm, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Neep said...

Shhh, we are good, gracious winners.

Nha hahahahahahahah!!!!

8:03 pm, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Spacegirlnz said...

snigger snigger

8:05 pm, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Neep said...

You know, whenever the bunny falls, I hear "WHUMP!"

11:56 am, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home