Friday, November 04, 2005

All I ate yesterday was a few gherkins and m&ms. Not nice coming back up, but they were the only things that didn't make me sick just thinking about.

So, really... I have nothing interesting to say. Except that Blue Heelers was really sad today. Hayley, Tessa's foster kid, went back to her drunk mother with the abusive boyfriend. You might know the actress who plays Hayley... she is the girl in A Series of Unfortunate events. Her part on Blue Heelers is what got her that job.

I don't feel like writing anymore, so I won't.

Bleeargh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it true that Sheep out number people in New Zeland?

6:36 am, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Neep said...

Yes. And in many other countries.

I can see some right now, from my chair.

I don't like you.

1:10 pm, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home