Friday, June 09, 2006

A conversation as the family were serving up dinner tonight...

*Eileen in trying to tip tomato sauce out of the tomato sauce tin*

Marian: you should put a hole in the bottom.
Mum and Eileen: *blank stares*
Marian: or not.
Eileen: *makes another hole, on the other side of the top* Gooosh. She's an idiot. She was adopted.
Mum: Yeah... I try to find an identical twin to adopt for all my children.

Everyone: *silence*

o_O


Next week there is a mufti day. The theme for 7th formers is drag. Someone in my form class asked if I was going to dress as a guy... I replied with a noncommittal mumble. Someone else pointed out that I already dress like a boy. wtf? Maybe last year with my jeans and Star Trek tshirts...

Some random things that have happened over the last few days, out of context:

~My mother implied that I should be on heroin
~I made some yucky wholemeal scones that tasted like strawberries
~I spent 24 hours wearing nothing but polyprops and a blanket
~I watched the first season of Gormsby
~I missed Atlantis again and had to download

Mmmm... yummy warm truantry-goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home