Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just in case my blog wasn't lame enough, here is one of those lame question things!

Whats your name spelt backwards?: .neeliE
What did you do last night?: Watched Stargate.
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: Something completely legal and not at all Stargate related.
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: Not that I can remember.
Last time you swam in a pool?: Hmmm... last year some time. I bought a 10 admission pass and only went twice. It's still in my wallet.
What are you wearing?: Navy blue chucks, light blue lee jeans, black belt, dark blue blouse thingy (with a black top under because the top few buttons have a nasty habit of popping open) and some blacks beads. And a black cardy. Yes, a cardy. It's comfy.
How many cars have you owned?: none.
Type of music you dislike most?: rap.
Are you registered to vote?: Yep. I belonged to a political party for 3 years before I was old enough to vote.
Do you have cable?: Yes, live with parents.
What kind of computer do you use?: Acer Aspire 3000 series laptop. It's shiny.
Ever made a prank phone call?: Only friends.
You like anyone right now?: Nope. I am asexual.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: Yes. I want to do both.
Furthest place you ever traveled?: Australia.
What's your favorite comic strip?: I don't have a favourite.
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?: Yes, but I never sing. Not even hymns at funerals.
Shower, morning or night?: Morning. I can dry my hair in 5 minutes now that I'm not scared of the hair dryer. Long story.
Best movie you've seen in the past month?: Same answer as Emma. Intent. It's a short film. Torri Higginson... If you know who she is, I don't need to explain. If you don't, nothing I could say could do her justice.
Favorite pizza toppings?: BBQ Meatlovers, like Emma. If you are eating at Hell's pizza, avoid the spinich one. This can be hard because they are all named things like lust or envy or whatever.
Chips or popcorn?: Popcorn. For throwing.
What cell phone provider do you have?: Telecom. $10 texting, need I say more?
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: Sure, all the time. That is some good shit. wtf?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: The goggles! They do nothing! No.
Orange Juice or apple?: Orange juice. I like to drink orange juice when I'm eating chocolate.
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: Anja. We pretended to be french and ate crepes. Most days, I eat lunch in Emma's kitchen or at one of her computers.
Favorite chocolate bar?: Cadbury. Black forest.
Who is your longest friend and how long?: That I still see? Probably Anja, since I met her 3 days before school started. So 5 years.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: Can't remember. I used to chomp into them like apples.
Have you ever won a trophy?: No. Not special enough.
Favorite arcade game?: Hmm. I have probably only ever played pinball.
Ever ordered from an infomercial?: No.
Sprite or 7-UP?: Sprite. I think they gave me flat 7-UP after one of my operations. Now it reminds me of hospital smell, vomit and dry cheese sandwiches.
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: Yes. The green St. Pat's one and the Kapiti one. Also a KFC uniform and a Paperplus books one.

Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:
I wish I could think of a witty way to answer some of these questions.
Ever thrown up in public?: Oh, God. Just shut up.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: Definately the money. I would rather they weren't mutually exclusive.
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Hmm... Maybe, "I'd tap that" at first site.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?: Sponge Bob. What a stupid question.
Did you have long hair as a young kid?: Very, very long. I could sit on it until I was 12.
What message is on your voicemail machine?: Hmmm. We don't have one at home. My mobile one is probably, "you have reached voicemail box number..."
Where would you like to go right now?: Random tropical island somewhere. I am ready for this winter to be over. It's spring. It should act like it.
Whats the name of your pet?: Tigger. Because of his Tiger-like black and grey. Hmm...
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?: One that fits my laptop in. But I usually carry a bright red shoulder bag that fits all my crap in it.
What do you think about most: At the moment? About how teenagers react when faced with their own mortality. And how much I love cuddles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spacegirlnz said...

Okay, you have $10 texting, but how much do you actually text?...

2:10 pm, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Neep said...

I usually send at least 200 texts, so that would cost me $40 with out it. Nyah. I'm gonna be sick. I think I will blog about why I'm gonna be sick.

6:19 pm, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home