Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Marian was in my old room looking through all my stuff drying her hair, because that's where mum's hairdryer is, and she found my 3rd form school diary. Interesting.

Notes from students such as:

"Do you still like Sam yes or no if no tell me who you like"

I don't even recognise the handwriting. As for liking Sam... eeew, cooties!

Most of my diary that is filled in correctly is in Anja's handwriting. Thanks Anja!

Hmm... there are several teacher comments that are blatantly just cut out. I have no idea what was on them, because the ones I thought were good enough to keep are bad enough.

There is a comment from a legendary social science teacher about *that thing* I carved in my desk. Which, I would like to point out, was never proven or admitted to even after 2 weeks of rubbish duty.

Ooohhh... one from ET: "Eileen was sent out for persistant tapping. Argued for 10 minutes before leaving room." It's all coming back to me. Here's another one... "Maths: eating in class. Tapping again. Annoying others." Nice.

See, I am a completely different person. Apart from the fact that I still eat, tap and annoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home