Thursday, September 14, 2006

Arghgh, I think I'm gonna hurl.

Mum took Marian and me to muffin break when I got out of school. The girl behind the counter saw me smile when she added a chocolate swirl to my mocha (I haven't had one in years), so to make me smile again she added 4 marshmellows. Then the other girl grabbed the chocolate syrup and smothered my muffin (that doesn't sound quite right, does it? battingeyelashes.gif). So after eating more chocolate than I have in months I started to feel sick in the 15 minute car ride home.

I thought I might feel better after a run, but it just made me feel worse. I got back to the house feeling like crap, I just wanted to go to my room, do some stretches and blob on my bed with some homework (heh, what a good girl I am). My mum and sister had other ideas though. They were on the stairs stopping me go down to my room. Physically stopping me. I could have taken them. They had their conspiring faces on.

I got pissed off. Mum kept saying, "go to the computer. You know you want to, you haven't been on it all day". So I got angry. Turns out they had left a present (fingerless gloves) on the keyboard and were suprised that I wasn't going near the computer and finding them.

And that is why I feel sick.

In other news, I finally got my copy of Going Postal back (it has been sitting in Anja and Andrew's flat for about 3 weeks) so I have lots of Pratchetty goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home