Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Height: 175cm.
Eye colour: blue
Career goals: Low paid research assistant in a lab somewhere. Heh, I'm going to be the person who checks other people's papers for factual errors or omissions before they are submitted. Sounds interesting, but it really isn't.
Colour socks I am wearing: Blue, with lighter blue flowers.
Odd fetish: People who fight aliens.
Dream car: Dark green convertable.
Time I wake up in the morning: 7am. Then hit snooze as many times as possible, even though I have to walk across the room to hit snooze.
Instrument I can't stop playing: Haven't played any in a while.
Can't live without: Computer. Sad.
Line I can remember from a good book:
"Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs."- Susan in the Hogfather, Pterry
Random inspiring lyric: "If you wait for time to change your ways, don't wait too long" - Madeliene Peyroux

Favourite
Person in the world:
Can't choose. Sorry.
Place to be:
On a patch of grass in the sun, under some cherry blossoms.
Book:
I have to choose? Umm... Hogfather. I guess.
Color
: Green
Physical feature of the opposite sex:
hair.
Thing to do:
laugh
Television show:
At the moment, Stargate. But I have loved Star Trek, Blue Heelers, Bad Girls... um, lots.
Actress:
This is hard! I'm not going to go with my predictable ones (Lisa Mccune, Kate Mulgrew, Sandra Bullock) so at the moment... Ellie Harvie

Actor: David Hewlett. Heh.

Current
Desktop picture:
A picture of some little bears, either patting each other on the nose or fighting.
Annoyance:
My sister. Grrr. And this isn't normal sibling annoyance. *is totally convincing*
Taste:
Noodles, with cheese, salt and pepper instead of the flavour sachet.
Favourite article of clothing:
My new green skirt that I haven't even worn yet, but will wear all summer. You will see.
Hair: In a ponytail. Haven't straightened it in months.
Clothes:
School leavers hoodie and those brown trousers everyone hates.
Drink:
At the moment, diet coke.
Longing: To finish school, study, travel world.
Song: Don't Wait Too Long - Madeleine Peyroux
Book I'm reading: Going Postal, Terry Pratchett (Pterry)
Worry: Exams. And they are all the wa off in November.
Love: Stargate. Yeah, I know. Shhhh.
Hate: People being selfish and not seeing how their actions will affect others. Suicide.
Current favourite word/saying: Lame. Yeah it is.
Thought: Not much, actually.
Stress: School. Grrr.
Consideration: Hmm. Dunno.
CD in my player: Madeleine Payroux
Stuff under my bed: Old socks collecting dust.


The Last
Word I said:
Woot. I got a bit excited.
Song I sang:
The song that some of the producers of SG-1 came up with to go with the theme music. So cute. "You can get quite far, you don't need a car... or even a ship".
Person I hugged:
My mum was the last person to hug me but it wasn't returned. I have a sneeky
suspicion it may have been a sad teacher last week.
Thing I laughed at: My friend (well, internet friend). I'm listening to a live stream of his new show, he is morning DJ in America. Heh. In amongst all the "modern rock" he slipped in a Family Guy song.
Time I said Um:
Probably some time today.
Time I cried:
Last monday. Funerals suck. I may have cried a bit since then.
CD that I bought:
Madeline Peyroux, Half the Perfect World. I'm in love.
Person I spoke to:
My brother, but only to pass to pass his phone call to mum. Actually, I may have said "it's Tim" to my mum.
Person I yelled at:
Sister.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spacegirlnz said...

YAY Stargate!!!!!

3:25 pm, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you have converted someone emma!!!

11:40 am, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Neep said...

It's a church, not a cult!

11:09 pm, October 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*also loves Stargate* :D

(and this is EvilBill from j7.com, BTW)

2:19 am, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home