Sunday, October 29, 2006

So. The other day I was killing some time at school and found myself in the library chatting to some (fellow) geeks. Some lovely geeks.

We weren't on the computers, but we were in the computer corner, perched on the backs of some computer chairs. We decided that it's comforting, being enclosed by a ring of computers. Like we live of the aura of the humble computer... crappy school computers, even.

Conversation went geek way too... Appearantly I'm the only girl they know who knows what bit torrent is and actually uses it. Legally, of course. Ahem.

I then admitted my secret shame... about a week ago I finally signed up for My Space. Dear God, say it isn't so! What can I say? I wanted to see the videos on someones profile. Funny how even though I only signed up to view someones profile, I still feel sad that I only have 2 friends. Sure, no one really knows about it. My profile has only had about 10 hits. But does nobody luff me!?!


So. At the moment my life is going a bit like this:

  • 19 days until the end of school.

  • 2 more weeks after that and exams will be over.

  • Not making it to school everyday, but what can ya do?

  • Eating way too much jelly.

  • Reading Terry Pratchett, Bill Bryson, Galileo and Newton. Isaac Newton. And it isn't for school.

  • Watching a tad too much Stargate.

  • I finally watched Star Wars! Well, A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. I have Return of the Jedi right here. I get what all the fuss is about, and why people are always saying, "help me [insert name here], you're my only hope!"


Sick of bullet pointing, so I guess there is nothing else going on. Just Geek'n.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home