Monday, November 06, 2006

Random, lacking any predictability or systematic pattern. So this isn't really randomness, too human for that. Really, it's a bunch of stories I have posted on message boards over the last few days. See, when I go to blog I usually can't think of anything to type. I realised that's because my news gets spread over various forums. So... here is a week in the life of me, in forum post form:

I saw a film on thursday that the school film club made. It was awesome. At one stage a body is being stuffed into the freezer in the bio lab's resource room... the biology teacher was sitting behind me saying, "what are they doing to the rat freezer?".

The "mentor" film teachers admitted after that they were filming in the middle of the night and decided to let the kids take the rats out and use the freezer, instead of the cupboard they had planned. English teachers.



The golden oldies rugby is on at the moment. This means that teams of middle aged drunk men from all over the country are roaming the streets in matching rugby jerseys.

A team from Christchurch got on the train today [thursday] ... they were wearing matching orange tui sombreros and they took up half the carriage. Hmmm. Some leering, some offering to help me with my homework, because "we have a couple of scientists on the team, you know..." ("no thanks...").
Then one of them (with a definate leer) leaned foward and asked how old I am (read: are you legal?). Ew. Just ew. I replied, "well, my mother is around your age". Awesome, worked perfectly. All his mates were laughing at him and taking the piss and I was left alone.




Look at the shirt my friend gave me! :D She got the wrong size and was gutted that it didn't fit her. I luff it and I luff her!



So happy that summer seems to finally be on the way! Yesterday I had my cap and sunglasses on. I even went and studied on the grass under the cherry blossoms at school, but not before texting my friend with, "I'm sprawled out in our spot..." I miss her. I miss all of them. But we have summer now, and next year I will be at Uni with them!

It was perfect. There was a slight breeze, so every now and then a flutter of blossom petals would flutter down on me. Then as I was walking to class (for a calculus test) I carefully plucked off the petals that had stuck to my can of diet coke (what? I like the taste better!), but I wished I hadn't. They were a reminder of the perfect hour I had just spent in the sun.

In other news, the other day I was talking to someone about all the health crap in my family history (cancer, thyroid problems, diabetes, heart diesease...) and he said, "it's not like you're fat, so that will help". I could have hugged him. He said I'm not fat!


You know what I didn't figure out until I was 18? If you put something like chocolate or donuts in the shopping trolley, both parents will assume you asked the other one.

18 years to work this out? To be fair, it isn't often that I go grocery shopping with both of them... but still!

So many missed opportunities.


Ok, I will stop this drabble now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, I know this seems kind of random, but I found you through Damian Kindler's blog... wanna connect with as many Sanctuary fans as possible ;)

I don't have a blog, but you you have an LJ/ DevArt/ anything that I might be on lol?

Or, more simplistically, are you on the Sanctuary forum? :)

2:09 am, May 06, 2007  
Blogger ♥ANAIS♥ said...

hello! you is fan of stargate atlantis?? then come in my blog =)

Thank you, has soon.


http://atlantisfannew1.skyblog.com/

12:33 am, November 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home